Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 mile run

I ran 4 miles in 45:14 today. That's about an 11:19/mile pace, which means I am improving and getting a little faster...YAY! Still no chance of me keeping up with German, unless he goes super slow. I think my goal for the Moab 10K will be to finish in under 70 minutes. As long as I do better than my last 10K, I'll be happy. I hope there will be nice weather in Moab because I am so excited for the beautiful scenery. Below I copied and pasted an email both German and I received yesterday. Half Marathon here we come...sign up and join us!

Hello Sara:
Canyonlands Half-Marathon Guaranteed Entry from Winter Sun 10K‏. Registration for the 2009 Canyonlands Half Marathon lottery will open on November 18. Do not sign up for the lottery. You are one of the first 100 entrants to register for the Winter Sun 10K. You will be given a special link and code to register when you pick up your race bag on December 6. This guaranteed entry is for your use only and may not be given to anyone else.
Good luck with your training and we'll see you in March!


Pretty cool, eh? Now I just have to stick to my training schedule until March...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You go girl! That is awesome.

Shaunna said...

So I am thinking maybe I will come out and do the canyonland 1/2 marathon with you......are you in need of a running partner?

Lena