Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doing pretty good so far this week...

Saturday we played ward volleyball in the morning and I didn't run. Yesterday, I did sprint intervals for 3.5 miles and then did some lower body weights. Today I did a PowerYoga class and then 20 mins on the elliptical machine. It's nice to get a break and do something other than running.

Just so I am accountable, here is what I am supposed to do for the rest of the week--give me smack if I don't stick to it!
Tomorrow: 4 mile run
Thursday: rest day
Friday: 3 mile run
Saturday: 5 mile run

I gave in and had way too much Halloween candy. And of course it has to be pumpkin bread, pie & cookie time of year. Kneaders pumpkin bread is to die for! Not so good for my caboose, but oh so yummy!

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

I want to see an updated picture of you, girl! Today I ran 3 miles!!! I was so excited. I'm doing better the last couple days. THANK YOU for keeping up on your health blog and for being an INSPIRATION to me. You're awesome!!!!

Lena