Saturday, November 8, 2008

almost perfect...

I made a really yummy cake for the girls birthday and although it probably wasn't too healthy because of all the sugar, I liked to tell myself it was. I was hoping that the carrots, pumpkin, pineapple & cranberries would magically cancel the sugar out. I got the recipe here, but I altered it a bit. I added more carrots, less coconut and about a handful of dried cranberries. I also put half Splenda/half white sugar. I am going to make it again for Thanksgiving--it was delicious!

Yesterday I ran 3 miles in 32:54. Today was supposed to be my long 5 mile run. I got dressed to go to the gym around 11am, but I kept putting it off and playing with the girls. Finally, we put the girls to bed at 7pm, I put my shoes on to go and THEN I decided to take a bath and drink some hot chocolate...I just couldn't do it. Too tired. Oh well, there is always next week. Good night!

No comments:

Lena